Peppermint Pink

June 24, 2014







Photos by Spencer Curtiss

Outfit: Peppermint dress c/o Movida Boutique (similar)
Accessories: Chanel bag, Guess heels (similar)
Jewelry: Necklace (Don’t remember brand) (similar)

Do the flounce sleeves on my hot pink dress make your heart flutter or is it just mine? During Texas summers, dresses are all I want to wear but I’m looking for ones with special detail. Thankfully, this dress from Movida Boutique fits the bill. It’s perfect for drinks with the girls!

I’m a busy bee decorating my new apartment in Dallas. Follow my interior design board “Dreamy Décor” on Pinterest!


11 comments:

  1. How fabulous you look my dear! Those heels are the perfect pop into that dress.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink outfit! Those shoes are perfect for you! and the chanel is fab :)
    xoxo,
    Brittany Blake
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo...great backdrop to match your outfit!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm OBSESSED with the location too : )

      Delete
  4. This is one of my favorite looks so far. The girly dress and dainty necklace paired with the floral pumps is perfection!

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete