Red, White & Blue

July 3, 2014




Photos by Spencer Curtiss

Accessories: Forever21 sunnies (similar), Mud Pie clutch (similar), Franco Sarto ballet flats (similar)
Makeup: L’Oreal lip gloss in 320 Mirror Underneath (similar)

I never realized my total obsession with anything and everything striped until I organized my new closet! I kid you not- I even have a section solely devoted to the pattern. So obviously, I do not need to shop for any more stripes, but I popped into Anthropologie the other day (just to browse, of course) and walked out with this ruffled beauty. It completes my Fourth of July outfit, does it not? Speaking of Fourth of July, the sales are AMAZING this weekend. Here’s my roundup of the best ones (You’re welcome):

Anthropologie // Extra 20% off sale items
DATE: Ends July 7
Code: BUZZ20

BaubleBar // Receive $10 off orders of $30+
DATE: July 3 – July 6
Code: JULYRS

DVF // Additional 40% off sale items
DATE: Ends July 7
CODE: JULY40

French Connection // Sale styles up to 60% off plus free shipping
CODE: S14SHIP

Furbish Studio // 15% off everything
DATE: July 3 – 6
CODE: HAPPY4

Gap// Up to 60% off in stores and online

J. Crew // 40% off Final Sale
DATE: July 3 – 8
CODE: SHOPMORE

ModCloth // 50% Off
DATE: Ends July 14

Piperlime // Up to 50% off 150+ summer styles

Waiting on Martha // 15% off summer collection
DATE: July 4 – 6
CODE: AMERICA

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your sunglasses, such a funny touch to the patriotic outfit. Even I'm not america, I always love this time of the year, the outfits are always so pretty and stylish. Your country colors are really made to be together.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful! Everything you wear is very stylish and pretty. I love your blog and i can't wait every other post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Ana! So glad you like Brooke du jour!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh! This outfit is perfect on you -- so festive! And thank you for posting the links to the sales -- definitely have to check those out!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! Hope you'll stop by my blog at www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete